The toll industry is slowly evolving, the first equipment that was available
for toll systems were simple cash registers and mechanical coin machines.
Since those early days it has evolved from mechanical systems and simple
computers to complex systems. Many of these systems integrate a variety of
components including, touch screens, tags, gates, signage, etc. There have
been many forums created with the intent to exchange information between
authorities to improve their systems and better serve the customer. Now
there is a new forum, online to serve the entire industry.
The Internet is a research tool, currently it is very difficult to find
equipment and look for solutions to problems. The first stage in
constructing TOLLSYSTEMS.COM is about taking a first step in solving this
problem, by creating a list of Toll Authorities, Consultants, Integrators
and Equipment Manufacturers.
- Chat Forum in which questions can be posted and answered by peers.
- Knowledge Base - A derivative of the answers posted will be assembled
into a searchable database.
- News -
- A section that will be updated regularly detailing changes in the
- Newsletter - A newsletter will be created with articles written by
- Domain registration
- See Services.
- Surplus Items - An area for surplus items for sale that can include
pictures, details and contact information.
- Internet Services
- use TOLLSYSTEMS.COM to combine the purchasing power to reduce
the cost of WAN and internet connections.
TOLLSYSTEMS.COM is looking forward to your comments, what do you want, how
can we serve you ?